Practical solutions that parents can start implementing immediately
The ADHD Dude membership site consists of ADHD Dude webinars, designed specifically for parents of kids with ADHD.
Thousands of famiies across the world have successfully used these strategies to help their child with ADHD improve executive function skills, behavior and self-confidence.
What's included in the ADHD Dude Membership Site:
- Executive Function Crash Course for Parents
- Scaffolding Better Behavior And Self Confidence
- Twice monthly "Office Hours" where you can have your questions answered live.
- Access to upcoming ADHD Dude webinars.
New content is added regularly. No long-term commitment needed, join for as little as a month for less that the price of a therapy co-pay.Join Now
Do you struggle with any of these common ADHD-related challenges:
- Prompt-dependence (Doesn't do anything unless asked/reminded multiple times)
- Becomes argumentative when told to get off video games/screen devices
- Appears unable to get through daily routines without constant supervision or nagging
- Argues or complains anytime asked to do a simple, non-preferred task
- Difficulty sensing the passage of time
- Engages in learned helplessness or self-defeating comments so you'll "rescue" him/her from having to do a non-preferred task
- Leaves things until the last minute
- Can be highly inflexible, pulls you into arguing/negotiating/reasoning with him/her
- Appears to not care about much or have motivation for anything aside from being on screen devices
I am so grateful for your expertise! I wish we had found you sooner. We started down this ADHD path 7 years ago with our son and have spent countless dollars, time and frustration on all the treatments you mention do not work (therapy, social skills groups). Since discovering you (& implementing your recommendations) we have seen positive growth in our son, it is so encouraging as a parent! I am also a Family Nurse Practitioner and treat children and adults with ADHD and have been spreading your info to any and al who will listen to me. Thank you for what you do!
Ryan, I just want you to know that I am a Community Paediatrician in the UK and I prescribe extensively for ADHD. I am also a mum to a boy with ADHD and I find your advice is spot on. I signpost my patients to your resources.
What I appreciate about you most is you tell exactly what needs to be done. I’ve learned so much over the years about WHY my son struggles but I feel no one can tell me what specifically I need to do in order to help him. You give very clear, tangible practices…I feel like I’ve been screaming for someone to just tell me what it is I need to do. Very, very excited about all of it.
More than happy to invest in this program that has helped me personally more than anything else I’ve researched. Looking forward to my son being able to benefit even more as well. The past 3 months since I’ve discovered you (the hardest time of mmy life with our son), you have been a God-send. Thank you!!
Your webinar on language and executive function was so good. I’m such a tough customer (I don’t say that proudly-I’ve just seen so much crap in my years of teaching and parenting). You’re the real deal.
I have never come across anyone who has explained ADHD as well as you have. My Partner actually sat and listened to you and has agreed to watch more of your videos and agreed to change his methods that are not working, such as grounding & yelling. I am so grateful that I stumbled across you in ADDitude magazine!
I’ve been following your work for the past 2 years. Every time I learn something new and I’ve been a clinical social worker for 20 years.
I have been following you for a while now. I just have to say that your videos and classes have seriously have seriously saved our life with our 4th grader. You are clear and concise and give excellent advice that has really helped our family. I am am so excited for your new things coming up. All such good stuff!
I just want to say “Thank you!” for being such an incredible resource. Your male perspective has been priceless for me while walking my boys through this life of ours.
We are really looking forward to this release; we recently started watching your videos, and after years of meeting with therapists, finally feel like we’ve foud someone who resonates with us and our concerns about or son functioning in reality. Can’t wait to learn more!!
Join our email list by filling the form below to get our newsletters and latest updates