For good and valuable consideration of $20.00 per month/$210.00 per year (if paid annually). Client has agreed to purchase a month subscription to ADHD Dude Membership Site. (hereinafter “Membership Site”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Membership Site Details below, and Membership Site Addendum attached hereto.
1. Membership Site Outline:
- Should Client breach this provision and disclose confidential or proprietary information belonging to Coach or another participating in the Membership Site, Client understands additional action may be taken by Coach up to and including legal
Coach may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Coach’s website, or on various sales materials for this or another Program created by Coach. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Client. There will be no ramifications or change in relationship between Coach and Client if Client refuses testimonial.
- If Client accepts and provides Coach with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with a photo of Client, will likely be published on Coach’s website or otherwise. Should Client agree to provide a testimonial, Client will agree to review and sign an additional Release, confirming same, and confirming Coach’s rights to use Client’s testimonial. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Coach an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Coach as part of a Testimonial.
4. Payment and Payment Plans
A. Client understands the cost of the Membership Site is twenty dollars per month or two-hundred and ten dollars per month if paid annually. ($20.00 per month/$210.00 per year if paid annually), which is payable each month, and charged automatically, in accordance with the Auto-Renewal Terms outlined below in paragraph five (5). Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment each month, and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Coach’s website or a designated third party payment processor of Coach’s choosing, in
B. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) Client’s access to Membership Site may be forfeited if payment is not made within 3 days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $20 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the 3-day grace
C. Coach reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to Membership Site should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the Auto-Renewal Terms as outlined below. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issued to Coach for access to Membership
5. Auto-Renewal Agreement
B. CANCELATION POLICY: If Client wishes to cancel his or her membership, Client must do so more than 24 hours before the charge is scheduled to withdraw. Any requests for cancelation made less than 24 hours before the automatic renewal is scheduled to charge Client’s card, or made subsequent to the charge, will take effect the following
- HOW TO CANCEL: In order to cancel a membership, Client must send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line MEMBERSHIP CANCELATION, including the Client’s name, email address, and confirmation of request to terminate his or her membership. Client will be notified upon Coach’s receipt of email, and his or her membership will subsequently be canceled prior to the following billing period, assuming it is more than 24 hours
- As outlined above, if Client cancels his or her membership less than 24 hours before the automatic renewal is scheduled to charge Client’s card, Client acknowledges and agrees he or she will be charged for the next month, and the cancelation will take effect following this. Should this occur, Client will have access to Membership Site for the month in which Client paid, with membership terminating at the end of the last paid CIF Client purchased access to Membership Site during a period in which a free month(s), or trial period was granted, Client understands he or she will be automatically charged the full monthly amount of $20 following the end of the trial period. Client will not be given any additional notice
regarding the end of the trial period, other than the email as outlined above, notifying Client that his or her card will be charged in the near future for the following month.
By checking the box on the purchase page confirming your agreement to these Terms, you also confirm you are given your unequivocal, clear, affirmative consent to your agreement with these automatic renewal terms, the cancelation policy, and that you understand how to cancel before your card is charged for the following
6. Refund Policy
- Coach is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased access to the Membership Site. If Client is dissatisfied with his or her membership, he or she may elect to Cancel via the CANCELATION POLICY outlined above in paragraph five (5),and will not be charged for subsequent
- Client further agrees and understands that changing his/her mind about the Membership Site, failing to follow through or understand the details of the Membership Site, not experiencing the results he/she expected or desired, or experiencing any other similar situations does not entitle her to a
- Coach is not responsible for any specific technology you may need in order to adequately view and utilize Membership Site. Client’s inability to access Membership Site due to a technology issue on Client’s end does not qualify Client for a refund, nor does it alleviate Client of his or her responsibility to make monthly payments, unless or until Client’s membership is properly canceled in accordance with the cancelation policy in paragraph five (5).
8. Medical Disclaimer – Not Medical or Professional Advice
- Membership Site and content contained within the Membership Site is not to be considered therapy or counseling, medical treatment or advice, and nothing within the Membership Site is intended to provide or act as a substitute for mental health
- Client understands and agrees that Membership Site offers instructional services in the field of ADHD There are no therapy, treatment, or medical-based elements to Membership Site, and it is not meant for those who are in need of (or think they may be in need of) medical services. Coach is not attempting nor suggesting Client enroll in Membership Site in place of a personalized consultation with a medical professional in your geographical area.
Coach encourages Client to consult a physician if he/she suspects he/she may benefit from such services. We will assume that all individuals choosing to purchase Membership Site will have previously obtained clearance and permission from their applicable personal medical physician and has concluded that the coaching Membership Site offered is right for them. Nothing contained within Membership Site is intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition or disease, nor is it to be considered medical advice in any capacity
9. Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in Membership Site and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Coach believes in her services and that Membership Site is able to help many people, Client acknowledges and agrees that Ryan Wexelblatt (ADHD Dude) is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in Membership Site and any results
10. Disclaimer /No Guarantees
- While many of Coach’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from the content contained in Membership Site, Coach cannot guarantee results from any of the content on Membership Site, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Ryan Wexelblatt (ADHD Dude) harmless if he or she does not experience the desired
- Client understands that all services provided by Ryan Wexelblatt (ADHD Dude) in connection with the Membership Site being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non- infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase access to Membership Site and work with Coach on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach or Membership Site responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Membership Site.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the Membership Site, as long as Coach delivers the Membership Site as described in the Addendum
- Client also understands Coach is not a doctor, nurse, lawyer, financial adviser, psychic, licensed therapist, or otherwise, and agrees to hold Ryan Wexelblatt (ADHD Dude) harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the Membership Site. The content provided by Coach on his/her website and within the Membership Site is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results from this Membership Site, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Coach responsible
11. Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that Coach has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Membership Site, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Membership Site, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Coach. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Membership
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Membership Site without refund, as well as access to any Membership Site or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Membership Site, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Membership Site. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non- transferrable license to use the information provided as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Membership Site without written permission by Coach;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Membership Site or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Membership Site without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against
- Claim any content created by Coach as part of the Membership Site or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Coach was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/he
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased
Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Membership Site, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Membership Site. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
13. Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in New Jersey within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
14. Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of New Jersey regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of New Jersey are to be applicable
- This agreement may be altered, amended, changed, extended, or updated depending on current laws, structure of Membership Site, or Coach’s business. Client’s continued use of the Membership Site constitutes an agreement to the most updated version of this
MEMBERSHIP SITE OUTLINE ADDENDUM
All ADHD Dude webinars currently available on the membership site
- Access to monthly “Office Hours” provide through live video.